Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Zookeeper build fails on Windows

+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 11:31
Re: Zookeeper build fails on Windows
Hi Nikita,

The only issue I could find has been resolved already:

Are you trying to make trunk work or some earlier version? Also, if you know how to fix it, I'd encourage you to provide a patch. I can work with you if you need help.

-Flavio

On May 31, 2013, at 1:31 PM, Vetoshkin Nikita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there!
> Is anyone interested in fixing C client build on Windows? Is there a
> dedicated JIRA for this?
>
> Looking at error messages seems that most errors are caused by variable
> declaration, because Visual C doesn't support C99, that should be trivial
> to fix.
+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 12:32
+