Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Zookeeper build fails on Windows

Re: Zookeeper build fails on Windows
Hi Nikita,

The only issue I could find has been resolved already:

Are you trying to make trunk work or some earlier version? Also, if you know how to fix it, I'd encourage you to provide a patch. I can work with you if you need help.

-Flavio