Flume >> mail # dev >> Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source

+
Ashish Paliwal 2013-07-22, 07:56
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-01, 22:31
+
Ashish 2013-08-02, 01:40
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-02, 01:42
+
Ashish 2013-08-02, 01:45
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-02, 02:05
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-02, 05:12
+
Ashish 2013-08-02, 05:14
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-02, 05:22
Re: Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

>  Sorry if I confused you. I meant the patch for FLUME-2109 which you
> already completed (the one from reviewboard - not the one for the jira I
> filed - that one is completely upto you) ;)

Got it. I missed attaching it, damn my memory. I was under the impression
that I attached it.
Thanks for catching. The patch is uploaded, also please take care of the
jettykeystore (attached to keystore)

--
thanks
ashish