Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source

Re: Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

>  Sorry if I confused you. I meant the patch for FLUME-2109 which you
> already completed (the one from reviewboard - not the one for the jira I
> filed - that one is completely upto you) ;)

Got it. I missed attaching it, damn my memory. I was under the impression
that I attached it.
Thanks for catching. The patch is uploaded, also please take care of the
jettykeystore (attached to keystore)

--
thanks
ashish