Drill >> mail # dev >> Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:19
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:58
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:02
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 23:55
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:49
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:00
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-04, 19:01
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:24
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-04, 18:59
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:09
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:15
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 14:34
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 12:26
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-09, 12:34
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:10
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 14:31
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-09, 16:05
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 18:37
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-09, 18:56
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-10, 00:16
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-10, 00:27
Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
What is this blob directory?
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Ben Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> https://github.com/vrtx/incubator-drill/blob/getting_started/docs/getting_started.rst
>

> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Where is it?
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Ben Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I think the getting started guide is a bit outside the scope of a
> README,
> > > though perhaps a condensed version could be created for the README.
>  The
> > > goal is to get users running queries as quickly and easily as possible.
> > >  Current format is RST, so it can go anywhere (wiki, web, README,
> etc.).
> > >  Open to any and all suggestions for packaging.

> > with

+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-10, 00:57
+