Avro >> mail # user >> Question about Avro "records"

Re: Question about Avro "records"
I don't think that's valid.  In general a value should be written for
each field in the writer's schema.  It's not ideal for json, but those
are the rules for binary and it's best if such read/write logic can be
unaware of whether json or binary are being produced.  I suspect such
json would break existing implementations, but I've not checked.

Doug