HDFS >> mail # user >> 答复: Topology script frequency

+
谢良 2013-02-21, 02:26
Re: Topology script frequency
NN refers to the rack topology script/class when a new node joins
(i.e. it doesn't have the node's IP already in cache), when it starts
up, and (I think) also when you issue -refreshNodes.

The ideal way to "add" a node to the rack right now is to first update
the rack config at the NN, then boot the DN up.

--
Harsh J