HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:10
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-22, 20:25
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 00:29
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-23, 02:25
Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
You the man Elliott.  This is a big code move  so would be good to have
this side of the branch.  If you can't do it on the w/e, we can do it
post-branch too.

Thanks,
St.Ack
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll try and get that to you tonight or at least this weekend so you can
> branch on schedule.
> On Feb 22, 2013 4:30 PM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> then
> > > cut
> out.
> > > >

> > > We need to do the client move before the branch.  Other than that
> sounds
> > > good.
> > >

> > You waiting on me (rpc) Elliott?  If so, don't I'd say.  I can rebase no
> > problem and I don't see the last part of the rpc going in until it has
> had
> > a good bit more review and a bit of profiling done.
> >
> > Agree would be nice getting client refactor in before branch.  Its a big
> > code move.
> >
> > St.Ack

+
Stack 2013-02-26, 06:42