HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
You the man Elliott.  This is a big code move  so would be good to have
this side of the branch.  If you can't do it on the w/e, we can do it
post-branch too.

Thanks,
St.Ack