HBase >> mail # dev >> Exception while using HBase trunk with hadoop - 2.0.3

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-21, 15:24
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-21, 17:00
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-22, 02:26
Re: Exception while using HBase trunk with hadoop - 2.0.3
I tried this by recompiling once again.  I end up in same problem.  Not
sure what am i missing?
Any hints or clues?

Regards
Ram