Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Release preparations for 1.99.1

Release preparations for 1.99.1
Hi Guys,
I've started preparations for Sqoop 2 first cut. I've created new versions in JIRA - 1.99.1 and 1.99.2. I've also changed "fixVersion" field of all Sqoop2 resolved JIRAs to 1.99.1 with couple of additional opened JIRAs that I strongly believe should be part of the first cut. You can check list of opened JIRAs that I think should be included on following link [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20sqoop%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.99.1%22%20and%20status%20!%3D%20resolved