Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumuloCluster connection timeout negotiation

Re: MiniAccumuloCluster connection timeout negotiation
I did some looking around and I have not found any information on turning
swappiness off. I also did notice that in my log files this line is always
popping up:

13/08/06 13:29:58 WARN server.Accumulo: System swappiness setting is greater
than ten (60) which can cause time-sensitive operations to be delayed.
Accumulo is time sensitive because it needs to maintain distributed lock
agreement.

Thanks,
Jeff

-----