HBase >> mail # user >> KeyValue size too large

Re: KeyValue size too large
It sounds like you are overlooking something, are you sure the client
is really picking the hbase-site.xml you think it is?

Also I don't get your reference to the hbase.rootdir, the client
doesn't use it and hbase.client.keyvalue.maxsize is client-side only.

J-D