Accumulo, mail # dev - Hadoop Summit Community Choice

Re: Hadoop Summit Community Choice
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-05, 15:15
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:37 AM, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Hadoop Summit is coming up in San Jose this summer (
> http://hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/ ), and they just released abstracts for
> a Community Choice vote.  Community voting plays a role in what abstracts
> are selected to be presented at the conference. From what I saw, there are
> two Accumulo related abstracts proposed in the "Enterprise Data
> Architecture" track. If you're so inclined, please vote on them to help
> spread Accumulo.
>

> http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/196821-enterprise-data-architecture?query=accumulo
>
> Full disclosure, I submitted the Clojure one, and I guess its time to show
> what I've been up to so stay tuned. Sorry for spamming both lists, but I
> know that not everyone subscribes to all the lists.

I submitted the other Accumulo talk.  If you vote for it, I'll have to
start researching and documenting the real differences between HBase and
Accumulo and their effects ...

Billie