Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Can't find socket library on Solaris

Re: Can't find socket library on Solaris
Hi Gina,

Could you open a jira for this? The solaris build has been failing for
a while (before getting to c client compilation phase), and it's
possible that things got broken unnoticed. Also, it would be great if
you can help fix this as I don't have a solaris build environment.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Thanks!
--Michi