Accumulo, mail # user - XML Storage - Accumulo or HDFS

+
Perko, Ralph J 2012-06-06, 20:20
+
William Slacum 2012-06-07, 01:57
+
David Medinets 2012-06-07, 02:06
+
William Slacum 2012-06-07, 02:19
+
Josh Elser 2012-06-07, 02:50
+
David Medinets 2012-06-07, 11:29
+
Josh Elser 2012-06-07, 12:06
+
Perko, Ralph J 2012-06-07, 14:48
+
Josh Elser 2012-06-08, 01:57
+
Eric Newton 2012-06-08, 02:27
Re: XML Storage - Accumulo or HDFS
Josh Elser 2012-06-08, 02:30
I learned something new today :D. Thanks, Eric.

On 6/7/2012 10:27 PM, Eric Newton wrote:
> Minor correction:
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     # For those big chapters, store them off to the side, perhaps in
>     their own locality group. Will keep this data in separate files.
>

> It is useful to think that accumulo stores locality groups in separate
> files; but it doesn't.  They are stored in a separate section of the
> same file. The difference is that we don't create more files for the
> NameNode to manage.

+
Perko, Ralph J 2012-06-08, 14:47