Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1

+
Mike Percy 2013-06-25, 02:30
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-28, 05:57
+
Ashish 2013-06-27, 01:55
+
Mike Percy 2013-06-28, 05:24
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1
+1

* Checked license file
* Run tests
* Checked other top level files
* Checked checksums and signature

Jarcec

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 07:30:18PM -0700, Mike Percy wrote:
> This is the fourth release for Apache Flume as a top-level project,
> version 1.4.0. We are voting on release candidate RC1.
>
> It fixes the following issues:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=756924e96ace470289472a3bdb4d87e273ca74ef
>
> *** Please cast your vote within the next 72 hours ***
>
> The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5, *.sha1)
> for the source and binary artifacts can be found here:
>   http://people.apache.org/~mpercy/flume/apache-flume-1.4.0-RC1/
>
> Maven staging repo:
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflume-067/
>
> The tag to be voted on:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=756924e96ace470289472a3bdb4d87e273ca74ef
>
> Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release is here:
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flume/dist/KEYS
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
+