Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
I am now getting an exception when Hoya tries to initialize the accumulo
cluster:

Service accumulo failed in state STARTED; cause:
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.service.launcher.ServiceLaunchException: accumulo
failed with code 1
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.service.launcher.ServiceLaunchException: accumulo
failed with code 1
at
org.apache.hadoop.hoya.yarn.service.ForkedProcessService.reportFailure(ForkedProcessService.java:162)

Any ideas as to where logs of a Forked process may go in Yarn?