HBase, mail # dev - deprecating (old) metrics in favor of metrics2 framework

Re: deprecating (old) metrics in favor of metrics2 framework
Elliott Clark 2012-07-09, 21:34
HBASE-6323 has the first Metrics2 implementation that I've gotten to.  We
will have to add lots of documentation around hadoop-metrics2.properties
and the jmx locations are not consistent, however Metrics2 is much nicer to
use for dynamic metrics.