Flume, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
Brock Noland 2012-11-19, 18:57
Note the statement "This is the first release for Apache Flume as a
top-level project," is obviously note correct. I'll update the release
mail template to make it more obvious this requires changing.