Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Podlings needing copyright sign-off

Re: Podlings needing copyright sign-off
There's a checklist at

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chukwa.html

I'm confident we could check off a lot of these items already.

For the copyright item, if the code was fully and completely developed
within Hadoop (was it??), then this should be an easy one.

   Bernd