Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'

Re: [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'
I don't think I messed this up but if I for the binding/non-binding count
wrong then please forgive me.
With 9-binding +1s 8-non-binding +1s and no vetoes the vote passes.

I will update the bylaws accordingly.

--Bobby