Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?

Re: Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?
Was about to chime in with reviews.a.o, when I saw Sean beat me to it. It's
mostly that and patches attached to tickets. Pull requests coming from
github might also work, but I don't think anybody's tried them yet.