HBase >> mail # user >> Disable timestamp in HBase Table a.k.a Disable Versioning in HBase Table

Re: Disable timestamp in HBase Table a.k.a Disable Versioning in HBase Table
Hi Anil,

I created HBASE-6093
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6093>with an idea that
could solve this problem.  It could be a simple
implementation for simple workloads, but gets harder to support for tables
with TTL's, maxVersion > 1, Deletes, etc...  Maybe it can only be enabled
if the other ColumnFamily settings are compatible.

Matt