Hive >> mail # user >> Hive UDFs/ FunctionRegistry etc

Hive UDFs/ FunctionRegistry etc
Hi,
  I have a bunch of custom UDFs  and I d like the others in the company to make use of then in an easy way  .    Im not very happy  with the 'CREATE TEMPORARY FUNCTION' arrangement   for each session .   It d be great if our site-specific  functions  , work the sameway as the inbuilt functions.  What options do I have other than  modifying FunctionRegistry and recompiling ?

Sam William
[EMAIL PROTECTED]