Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-30, 09:07
Thanks for the release candidate, Ashutosh.
Would it also make sense to conclude the voting after the weekend so those
busy during the week could also chime in?

Mark
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Yes, a bit large. Looks like that the hive-0.11.0.tar.gz have a build and
> test env included.
>
> On Apr 30, 2013, at 9:34 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I think the source tarball must be corrupted. It's 664MB in size, which
> is
> > roughly 630MB larger than the 0.10.0 release tarball. I haven't been able
> > to take a look at it yet because the apache archive site keeps throttling
> > my connection midway through the download.
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hey all,
> >>
> >> I am excited to announce availability of Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release
> >> Candidate 0 at:
> >> http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hive-0.11.0-rc0/
> >>
> >> Maven artifacts are available here:
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-154/
> >>
> >> This release has many goodies including HiveServer2, windowing and
> >> analytical functions, decimal data type, better query planning,
> >> performance enhancements and various bug fixes. In total, we resolved
> >> more than 350 issues. Full list of fixed issues can be found at:
> >> http://s.apache.org/8Fr
> >>

> >> Voting will conclude in 72 hours.
> >>
> >> Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Ashutosh (On behalf of Hive contributors who made 0.11 a possibility)
> >>

> --
> Alexander Alten-Lorenz
> http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-30, 22:27
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-30, 23:09
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-06, 16:15
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-06, 18:35
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-05-07, 04:09
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-07, 15:02
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-06, 18:44
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-06, 19:35
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-11, 17:33
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-13, 17:19
+
Thejas Nair 2013-05-14, 01:14
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-14, 03:03
+
Thejas Nair 2013-05-15, 02:06
+
yongqiang he 2013-05-15, 17:57
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-05-15, 19:50
+
Navis류승우 2013-05-16, 00:30
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-05-16, 02:44
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-05-16, 02:53
+
Jitendra Pandey 2013-05-16, 03:13
+
Ashish Thusoo 2013-05-17, 19:30
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-05-18, 10:46
+
Alan Gates 2013-05-15, 23:00