Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

Thanks for the release candidate, Ashutosh.
Would it also make sense to conclude the voting after the weekend so those
busy during the week could also chime in?

Mark
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]