HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing Phoenix: A SQL layer over HBase

Re: Announcing Phoenix: A SQL layer over HBase
Congrats guys !!! This is something that was sorely missing in what I am
trying to build... will definitely try it out... just out of curiosity,
what kind of projects/tools at SalesForce uses this library ?