HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Conflicting dependency versions

Re: Conflicting dependency versions
Hi Albert,

If you are using distributed cache to push the newer version of the guava jars, you can try setting "mapreduce.job.user.classpath.first" to true. If not, you can try overriding the value of mapreduce.application.classpath to ensure that the dir where the newer guava jars are present is referenced first in the classpath.

-- Hitesh