HDFS, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk

+
sanjay Radia 2012-09-28, 19:06
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-09-28, 22:02
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-01, 17:55
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 00:46
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 01:01
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 01:20
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 02:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-09, 04:11
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-09, 20:44
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-11, 02:17
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-11, 04:10
Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-11, 08:12
Thanks, Sanjay and Suresh.

I've merged the branch into trunk.
Will take care of merging the CHANGES.txt lists, etc, tomorrow, and start
working on the agreed-upon improvements early next week.

Thanks
-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon