HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk
Thanks, Sanjay and Suresh.

I've merged the branch into trunk.
Will take care of merging the CHANGES.txt lists, etc, tomorrow, and start
working on the agreed-upon improvements early next week.

Thanks
-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon