Zookeeper, mail # user - pzxid field in stat structure

Re: pzxid field in stat structure
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-18, 18:19
the pzxid from the users point of view is purely informational.
internally we use it to figure out if we need to trigger watches on
reconnect.

both the pzxid and the cversion are updated when adding or removing children.

ben