Pig >> mail # user >> Pig syntax to access fields of records in an array

Re: Pig syntax to access fields of records in an array
I think your expression ends up with a bag with just that column. Can you
give the full context where it is not working?
28 нояб. 2013 г. 2:14 пользователь "ey-chih chow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>