MapReduce >> mail # user >> Which tool or framework to use?

Which tool or framework to use?
HI,

I have a oracle db which has about 0 tables with millions of rows in them.
I have a requirement which involves performing group by on a lot of tables
when required, like drilling down the tables.The existing system is taking
a lot of time.

Other than using hadoop for writing jobs and acheiving the above are there
any other tools or framework in hadoop that can perform better "groupby"