Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.3 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-06, 11:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-07, 23:50
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-02-08, 09:42
Flavio,
 As I see it, this is not a blocker for the RC since the tests pass on
linux boxes and is only an issue with the TestCase. I think the RC is
a good candidate without the jira. What do you think?

mahadev

--
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.