Pig >> mail # user >> Berkeley lecture on Pig

+
Jon Coveney 2012-09-05, 06:32
+
Anurag Gulati 2012-09-05, 15:27
Re: Berkeley lecture on Pig
This is great, Jon. You should link to these from the Pig wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/PigTalksPapers
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM, Anurag Gulati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks for the resource!
>
> Regards,
>

> Anurag Gulati

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*