Drill >> mail # user >> Setting up Apache Drill

Setting up Apache Drill
Hi,

I wish to evaluate Apache Drill. Can you please point me to any resources that I can use to setup Apache Drill in my environment? I would prefer to setup using binaries available but can also take up compiling from sources?

Regards,
Sujit