HBase >> mail # dev >> Planning the first 0.94.12 RC next week...

+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-06, 05:48
+
Ionut Ignatescu 2013-09-06, 06:24
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-06, 17:08
Re: Planning the first 0.94.12 RC next week...
If you can wait Monday, I will try very hard to get 8803 in... I will look
at HBASE-9328 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9328> too. It
should be ready. Just need to rebase it I
guess...<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9328>

JM
2013/9/6 Ionut Ignatescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi,
>
> Feature that I want the most is the possibility to merge regions with
> cluster online. From what I know, this will be part of 0.96 release, but
> the sooner, the better.
>
> Thanks!
>

> 2013/9/6 lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > ... please let me know of anything that should be part of this point
> > release.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > -- Lars

+