Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 03:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-09, 15:59
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-09, 16:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:11
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-09, 17:10
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:40
+
Peter Linnell 2013-07-09, 20:40
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-10, 06:37
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:06
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-07-09, 20:39
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 20:54
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-09, 21:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-09, 21:58
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-09, 23:42
+
Mark Grover 2013-07-10, 00:19
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-10, 01:03
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-10, 17:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-10, 00:29
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-10, 02:51
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-10, 04:06
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-10, 04:10
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-10, 06:33
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-10, 04:07
Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Hi all,

I have updated BIGTOP-1023 to reflect and reconcile the discussion on this
thread. Please check and chime in if I missed or misrepresented anything.

Thanks,
  Cos

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-06, 02:20