Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-23, 16:34
Hi all,

I have updated BIGTOP-1023 to reflect and reconcile the discussion on this
thread. Please check and chime in if I missed or misrepresented anything.

Thanks,
  Cos