Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Prune Txn Log different dataLog and dataDir

Prune Txn Log different dataLog and dataDir
I have my cloud era zookeeper (3.3.5) running with the dataLogDir and the dataDir going to two different directories. I've tried many combinations of the PruneTxnLog command and only the dataDir seems to be cleaned. For some reason the dataLogDir is not being cleaned as well. Is there something I am missing?

--
Roshan Punnoose