HBase, mail # user - hbase server incorrect shutdown case table corruption?

+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-15, 22:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 22:50
+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-15, 23:28
+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-16, 00:36
+
Ted 2013-03-16, 00:50
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-16, 01:07
+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-16, 01:22
Re: hbase server incorrect shutdown case table corruption?
Ted Yu 2013-03-16, 04:00
Sounds like a plan.

+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-16, 01:04