HBase, mail # dev - ColumnPaginationFilter called twice per line?

Re: ColumnPaginationFilter called twice per line?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-18, 20:46
Hi Varun,

Thanks for the pointer. Did you recall of any particular version related
work around 5257? I found few simple ways to fix that, but I'm not 100%
sure of the impacts on the other use cases. Also, I looked at the test
cases and I think we should add more into then.

Thanks,

JM