HBase, mail # user - What the optimization method of when to delete Zk connection?

Re: What the optimization method of when to delete Zk connection?
Suraj Varma 2011-06-08, 02:30
How about using HTablePool - doesn't that work for you?
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HTablePool.html

--Suraj