HBase >> mail # user >> Question about HFile seeking

Re: Question about HFile seeking
Nothing, I am just curious...

So, we will do a bunch of wasteful scanning - that's lets say row1 has col1
- col100000 - basically 100K columns, we will scan all those key values
even though we are going to discard them, is that correct ?