Hive, mail # user - Reflect MySQL updates into Hive

+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 13:08
+
Dean Wampler 2012-12-24, 14:51
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 15:34
+
Dean Wampler 2012-12-24, 18:12
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 18:25
+
Kshiva Kps 2012-12-25, 05:50
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-25, 05:56
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-25, 05:59
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-26, 06:27
Re: Reflect MySQL updates into Hive
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-26, 13:54
After more reading, a suggested scenario looks like:

MySQL ---(Extract / Load)---> HDFS ---> Load into HBase --> Read as
external in Hive ---(Transform Data & Join Tables)--> Use hive for Joins &
Queries ---> Update HBase as needed & Reload in Hive.

What do you think please?

--
Ibrahim

+