HBase >> mail # dev >> WARN about fs.default.name

WARN about fs.default.name
Hi,

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3639, should we not use VersionInfo to put the proper one in, yet only one of them? Because currently we always get this message when you start a daemon or the shell:

2012-06-25 16:13:44,819 WARN org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration: fs.default.name is deprecated. Instead, use fs.defaultFS

As well as this subsequently sporting the same issue?

2012-06-25 16:13:44,819 WARN org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration: mapred.task.id is deprecated. Instead, use mapreduce.task.attempt.id

And the shell does:

12/06/25 16:05:26 WARN conf.Configuration: hadoop.native.lib is deprecated. Instead, use io.native.lib.available

Maybe this is already fixed?

Cheers,
Lars