HBase >> mail # dev >> rethinking zookeeper version

Re: rethinking zookeeper version
At one point I had proposed making the ZK dependency switch only for
the security profile in the pom. The ZK 3.4.x series has been buggy so
far  - I'm sure it will stabilize within month or two, but I'd be +1
on reverting the non-secure build to 3.3.x in the meantime.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera