HBase >> mail # dev >> SVN vs XML vs BINARY vs TEXT...

SVN vs XML vs BINARY vs TEXT...
Hi,

In trunk, SVN show XML files beeing BINARY. So it's not letting me do nice
diffs from eclipse. I'm wondering if it's an issue into the repository? Or
on my side  (settings/eclipse/etc). Does anyone also have the XMLs shown as
binaries?

Thanks,

JM