Sqoop >> mail # user >> Mapping of relational tables and join keys to HBase

Re: Mapping of relational tables and join keys to HBase
Yes, I have checked. But I thought there was some automatic way of sqoop
doing that (without users have to explicitly perform the import for each
particular table/column).

I thought Sqoop could transform relational schemas into hbase "schemas",
i.e., to get a mapping from one structure to another. But this is not the
case right?

Thanks.